CBRE recently took home multiple awards at BOMA/Chicago’s annual TOBY/Gold Circle Award Gala, which recognizes the best and brightest in Chicago’s property management industry.
This year, CBRE won in four categories and was named a finalist in several others.
- 100 N. Riverside – 500,000 – 1 Million Square Feet.
CBRE team: Cory Roberts, Associate Director; Justin Garrison, Real Estate Manager; Meganne Miller, Real Estate Services Administrator; Tom Looney, Chief Engineer; Paul Libbey, Asst Chief Engineer; Kevin Hurley, Engineer; Paul Naylor, Engineer; Ryan Steger, Engineer; Tom Murphy, Engineer; John Carriglio, Apprentice Engineer.
- 737 North Michigan/Olympia Center – Mixed-Use Building
CBRE team: Laura Bossert, Associate Director; Elizabeth Kilroy, Real Estate Manager; Celia Egleston, Assistant Real Estate Manager; Lexie Polk, Real Estate Services Administrator; Mark Tomczyk, Senior Property Accountant; John McClain, Construction Manager; Larry DeMatteo, Chief Engineer; John Zei, Assistant Chief Engineer; Biff Aiken, Building Engineer; Tom Jurectic, Building Engineer; Freddy Robinson, Jr., Building Engineer; Maurice Hankison, Building Engineer; Victor Melgoza Godinez, Building Engineer; Mitchell Wood, Apprentice Engineer
Gold Circle Awards
Heather Holderman – Property Manager of the Year – 353 North Clark
Zaena Rihani – Full Designation Scholarship Recipient
We would also like to recognize our finalists:
- 2018 TOBY Award in the 1 million square foot and above category – 353 North Clark.
- BOMA/Chicago’s Gold Circle Award for Emerging Leader of the Year –Victoria Larionova
- BOMA/Chicago’s Gold Circle Award for Building Engineer of the Year – Mike Moriarty
Congratulations to all on these significant honors!
You can see a complete list of winners here.